DBA’s New Brake kit of T3 4000 or 5000 series slotted rotors and Xtreme Performance (XP) brake pads have been designed for drivers seeking high initial bite and friction consistency from low to high temperatures. The XP range are for heavy duty applications, where higher friction levels are required, in order to safely brake under extreme conditions.
DBA recommends T3 slotted rotors in the 4000 & 5000 Series for best stopping performance.
- Street performance and occasional track day suitable
- Perfectly matching and extensively tested combination of disc and pad
- Save 5% of the price when purchasing Combo
- DBA discs: Kangaroo Paw – 144 diamond and tear drop pillar ventilation system
- DBA discs: T3 slots – additional number of out-gassing exit points allows friction gasses to escape freely and enhance the pad bite
- DBA discs: Thermal Stability Profiling (TSP) and enhance durability of the disc under heavy braking conditions
- DBA pads: Semi-metallic, carbon fibre friction material
- DBA pads: G-G Class Friction (0.45 average mu from low to high temperatures)
- DBA pads: Excellent high temperature performance
- DBA pads: Optimal braking consistency up to 550℃ (1022℉)
- Direct fit, no changes required over stock set up
- One combo – one manufacturer = no warranty issues