Clutch Disc Diameter (mm): 250
Clutch Disc Spline Count: 24
Clutch Disc Spline Diameter (mm): 25.4
Torque (Nm): 1110
Flywheel Step: 0
Design: Single Plate
Stage: Stage 2R
Clamp Load: 1700kg (70% inc)
Recommended for: Race Vehicles – Stage 2R
Ring Gear Tooth count:
Additional infotmation: Conversion from dual-mass flywheel to single-mass flywheel
– NISSAN/350Z coupe (Z33)/3.5/2002.09-2008.12/VQ35DE 3498 Petrol 221 kW 301 BHP (2002.09 – 2008.12) ,
– NISSAN/350Z coupe (Z33)/3.5/2003.10-2006.12/VQ35DE 3498 Petrol 206 kW 280 BHP (2003.10 – 2006.12) ,
– NISSAN/350Z Roadster (Z33)/3.5/2004.11-2007.01/VQ35DE 3498 Petrol 221 kW 301 BHP (2004.11 – 2007.01) ,
– NISSAN/350Z Roadster (Z33)/3.5/2005.03-2007.12/VQ35DE 3498 Petrol 206 kW 280 BHP (2005.03 – 2007.12) ,
– NISSAN/SKYLINE (V35)/3.5/2001.02-2007.12/VQ35DE 3498 Petrol 200 kW 272 BHP (2001.02 – 2007.12) ,
– NISSAN/SKYLINE coupe (V35)/3.5/2003.01-2006.11/VQ35DE 3498 Petrol 206 kW 280 BHP (2003.01 – 2006.11) ,
– NISSAN/SKYLINE coupe (V35)/3.5 4×4/2003.08-2007.08/VQ35DE 3498 Petrol 206 kW 280 BHP (2003.08 – 2007.08) ,
Recommended for: Motorsport Applications
-1R kits feature a sprung ceramic friction disc, but with even greater clamping force pressure plate for higher torque capacity. These kits are designed specifically for motorsport applications such as circuit, rally, drifting and drag racing.
- Torque capacity 1110Nm
- Clamp load 1700kg 70% Increased over standard
- Sprung Ceramic Friction Disc
- Extra Heavy Duty Pressure Plate
- Kit contains everything you need for a successful installation + accessories
The sprung ceramic range of kits have been developed for motorsport applications where a higher heat and torque capacity is required. These discs utilise a sprung hub that helps to reduce shock loading and are commonly used in track cars that retain the factory transmission.
At Xtreme Clutch, we strive to offer a variety of clutch options for each vehicle to ensure a clutch solution is available for every vehicle application. Whether you are modifying a road vehicle or building a race car from scratch, we have the clutch solution for you. Our upgrades are divided into different stages depending on the friction disc material and the number of friction discs.
Xtreme Performance upgrade kits are available with everything you need for a successful installation + accessories you may want to upgrade or replace while the gearbox is out of the vehicle.